Build a Marble Run Track!
Coloured straws, double-sided tape or glue gun, and scissors
- Cut the coloured straws into 3 parts.
- Cut your double-sided tape into thin strips (the size of the strip needs to be thin so that it can stick to the back of the straw).
- Design your own marble run track and position the straws accordingly on the brown box. There should be a start and end point.
- Stick the straws down firmly onto the brown box.
- You are all ready to move your box around to try to move your ping pong ball towards the finishing point.