What will your child learn from building a bridge?
1. To Observe
Why is a cardboard studier than a piece of paper?
2. To Experiment
How can we create a similar zigzag support for a piece of paper?
3. To Persevere
Even if it fails, problem-solve and try again.
4. To Inquire Further
What happens when the paper bridge is shorter or longer? What other ways can we create a stronger bridge?
Yes, it’s more than learning that you can make a piece of paper studier by folding!
That’s is why our iSTEAM (Innovation, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) pre-school curriculum is so amazing. It ignites children’s innate curiosity and sense for the world around them.
How does your child make the discoveries?
Through hands-on inquiry and open-ended exploration of interesting topics, the children investigate, innovate, make comparisons and predictions, test out ideas, and share discoveries with their peers. These experiences enhance their ability to problem-solve, and think creatively and critically.
Has your child experienced iSTEAM?
Sign up for our school tour this November to enjoy savings worth more than $1,000* !
Come and discover the Cambridge iSTEAM way!
- Waiver of $321 Registration Fee
- 50% off* 4th Month School Fees
- One Set of Uniform worth $50
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for first-time enrolment into child care services at selected Cambridge Pre-schools in Singapore (Cambridge @ Artra Alexandra, Cambridge @ Robertson, Cambridge @ Serangoon Gardens, Cambridge @ Sengkang, Cambridge @ Fernvale, Cambridge @ MacPherson and Cambridge @ Yio Chu Kang) and infant care serviced at Cambridge @ Fernvale only.
- Child must be registered by 30th of November (insurance, placement fees and deposit are applicable).
- Child must commence school by 31st March 2021.
- Subject to allocation availability at the pre-school’s sole discretion.
- Promotion will be applied on the 4th full month school fees after first 3 full calendar month fees (after ECDA subsidies, if applicable).
- Promotion is not exchangeable for cash and inclusive of GST at prevailing rate.
E.g. (Full Month School fee + GST – Subsidies) x 50%
- Promotion is deemed void in the event of the child withdrawing from Cambridge Pre-school at any period of the discount period, regardless of reason.
- Not valid with any other promotion, discount or rebate.
- Not applicable for transfer of child from other Cambridge Pre-schools.
Cambridge @ Artra Alexandra
12 Alexandra View #02-01
- Opening 2020 Q4!
Cambridge @ Fernvale
409A Fernvale Road #01-46
- Infant Care Available
Cambridge @ MacPherson
50 MacPherson Road
- Infant Care Available
Cambridge @ Robertson
11 Unity Street
#02-01 Robertson Walk
- In-house Japanese Teachers
- Curriculum includes Japanese Culture Class
- Japanese Enrichment Available
Cambridge @ Sengkang
50 Sengkang East Way
Cambridge @ Serangoon Gardens
22 Kensington Park Road
Serangoon Gardens Country Club
Cambridge @ Yio Chu Kang
1 Tamarind Road
Watch this video to discover some of the exciting iSTEAM learning experiences at Cambridge Pre-school!
Awarded by Parents World
Best in STEAM Curriculum