At Cambridge Pre-school, children are encouraged to explore, innovate, and apply what they have learnt. To usher in the Year of the Ox, the children created a wall mural using recycled materials and iSTEAM (Innovation, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) concepts that they have learnt.
We continue to be amazed by how our iSTEAM curriculum ignites children’s innate curiosity and sense for the world around them. Through hands-on inquiry and open-ended exploration of interesting topics, the children investigate, innovate, make comparisons and predictions, test out ideas, and share discoveries with their peers. These experiences enhance their ability to problem-solve and think creatively and critically. It is these uniquely human skills that will prepare them for their future world where technology and robots will be a seamless part of life.
Creating a Chinese New Year Mural
Do you know that you can create a beautiful mural as a team?
Learning about Recycle and Reuse
Do you know how to make use of recycled materials creatively?
Applying Knowledge of Electronics
Do you know how to connect an electronic circuit?
and many more interesting topics!
Has your child experienced iSTEAM?
Sign up for our open house on Saturday, 30 January 2021 (10am to 12pm) and let your child experience the Cambridge iSTEAM way!
Enjoy an exclusive promotion of 20% off school fees for 3 months* when you enrol your child this January!
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for first-time enrolment into childcare services at selected Cambridge Pre-schools in Singapore (Cambridge @ Artra Alexandra, Cambridge @ Fernvale, Cambridge @ MacPherson, Cambridge @ Robertson, Cambridge @ Serangoon Gardens, and Cambridge @ Yio Chu Kang) and infant care services at Cambridge @ Fernvale only.
- Child must be registered by 6th February 2021 (insurance, placement fees and deposit are applicable).
- Child must commence school by 1st April 2021 or when child turns 18 months.
- Subject to allocation availability at the pre-school’s sole discretion.
- Promotion will be applied on the 4th, 5th and 6th month school fees based on 3 full-month fees (after ECDA subsidies, if applicable).
- Promotion is not exchangeable for cash and inclusive of GST at prevailing rate.
E.g. (Full Month School fee + GST – Subsidies) x 20%
- Promotion is deemed void in the event of the child withdrawing from Cambridge Pre-school at any period of the discount period, regardless of reason.
- Not valid with any other promotion, discount or rebate.
- Not applicable for transfer of child from other Cambridge Pre-schools.
Cambridge @ Artra Alexandra
12 Alexandra View #02-01
Cambridge @ Fernvale
409A Fernvale Road #01-46
- Infant Care Available
Cambridge @ MacPherson
50 MacPherson Road
- Infant Care Available
Cambridge @ Robertson
11 Unity Street
#02-01 Robertson Walk
- In-house Japanese Teachers
- Curriculum includes Japanese Culture Class
- Japanese Enrichment Available
Cambridge @ Serangoon Gardens
22 Kensington Park Road
Serangoon Gardens Country Club
Cambridge @ Yio Chu Kang
1 Tamarind Road
Watch this video to discover some of the exciting iSTEAM learning experiences at Cambridge Pre-school!
Awarded by Parents World
Best in STEAM Curriculum